Life keeps us busy! But Thank God we have festivals, which arrive with a bang and give us a chance to celebrate our adorable relationships. Rakhi is one such festival that every girl looks forward to. Afterall, it signifies the love bond between a brother and a sister. Sisters tie the holy thread on the wrist of brothers and in return they pamper them with incredible gifts. However, time is changing now. Modern sisters of today also shower their blessings with wonderful gifts. Even if their brother is settled abroad, they find a way out by ordering online and sending them to their doorstep. Yes! It’s super easy. Suppose your brother is settled in Malaysia, then you can avail online rakhi delivery in Malaysia, backed by a lovely gift from the comfort of your couch. Go try it out!
Now, the point is what are the gift options to choose from. This Rakhi, don’t go with the trends, but make your own trend by sending heartfelt personalized gifts to your brother. Here you go:
- Personalized T-shirt. Who doesn’t like T-shirts? From casual Fridays to gymming to evening outings, wearing a T-shirt is always on our mind. So, this rakhi, gift this super comfy attire with a tinge of style. Get it personalized by adding a name or the favorite quote of your brother and gift him on this special day. We bet he will fall in love with your choice at its first glimpse and won’t stop admiring your creative thoughts. On online gifting platforms like – FlowerAura, you can easily find suitable sizes and colors of a T-shirt and get it personalized by following a few simple steps.
- Photo on the cushion: Is your brother fond of decorating his surroundings? Then, let’s surprise him with something enchanting this rakhi. Buy a cushion and get it personalized by printing his photograph on it. You can select one of the most candid images of him that would impress him instantly. He would find it super comfy and beautiful to enhance the bliss in the living room. So, don’t wait! Order it today! This cozy cushion will always be there to make him feel lighter and happy. Whenever he will hug it, he will experience ultimate comfort that will take away all his pains and aches.
- “Happy Rakhi” perfume bottles: Perfumes make the best gifts for boys. We are sure your brother would also be excited by this aromatic gift from yours on the special day of rakhi. But, gift it in a style. Get it personalized by quoting it with “Happy Rakhi.” You can explore an innumerable variety of men’s scents from mint to lavender to rosemary and many more online and order the one that you find most ideal for your brother. When he will open this little treasure of luxury gifted by you, he would soar high in happiness and would look forward to trying it out, then and there. And your reaction to it would be?? Inexplicable. Isn’t it?
- Name engraved plant pots: Being closer to nature makes everyone refreshed and happy. It takes down the stress level and people get more relaxed. So, if your brother is a nature lover too, then what can be a better gift than the pot plants that he can use to grow his favorite plants. This precious gift of yours will stay with him for years to come. He can keep this lovely pot with a plant on the balcony or study table. It will always remind him of your blessings, bringing a sweet smile on the face of your brother whenever he will look at it.
- Personalized poster: It’s time to upgrade your gifting ways by harnessing the power of digital media. This rakhi, send a digital poster to your brother wishing him “Happy Rakhi” in the most magnified manner. You can add a notorious photograph of both of you, along with a nice quote expressing why your brother is the most precious gift for you. Receiving this one – of a – kind gift, your brother will feel at the top of the World. Whenever he would look at this poster, he would get the opportunity to relive the beautiful moments again and again.
Give voice to your feelings with a personalized gift this rakhi 2022. The choices are there, just select the ones which you find most appropriate for your brother and strengthen the eternal bond between both of you like never before. We wish you a happy and memorable rakhi!
Also Read about: UNTOLD HEALTH BENEFITS OF DARK CHOCOLATE