AMS stands for Ansys Motor Design. Ansys provides a wholesome flow chart that progresses from the concept design module to electromagnetics, as well as the analysis of mechanical and thermal motors.
Ansys provides an accurate, proper and robust design of the motors when the thermal-stress-electromagnetic and vibrio acoustic simulations are coupled together. It is designed to provide high-quality performance, reduce cost and be efficient enough.
Basics of the Course
These fundamentals are introduced to the ones (those who are the new learners) to the electrical concepts which are in connection to the motors. It includes the various types of electric motors and their nameplates which are regularly used for industrial purposes.
The electric motor design course will show the learners the outer and the inner workings of the various electric with the help of in-depth knowledge of illustrations, examples, animations and portraying short GIFs to showcase the failures of electric motor design as well.
Whatever materials or concepts are provided in the industries, it will benefit both the new learners as well as the ones who have these concepts from beforehand.
Who are the ones that will benefit from the electric motor design course?
The ones who essentially require the knowledge or the understanding of various electric motors and their applications like the quality, the sales function, the purchasers, the manufacturing, designing and engineering at organisations.
What is the Objective Behind Learning this Electric Motor Design Course?
By participating in this course, one will be able to:-
- Explain how the electric motor operation takes place.
- Give a proper illustration of the conflicting requirements.
- Mention how to select the right electric motor for an application.
- Differentiate between AC and DC motors and categorise them.
- Would be able to differentiate between the various types of electric motors such as reluctance motor, induction, DC brushes, PM and so on.
- Recognise the torque vs the speed requirements in case of a specific function.
- Classify into subsystems of the motor such as the rotor, stator, auxiliaries and the other vital components.
- Provide an explanation for the roles and functions of team members.
- Explain the requirements for a multidisciplinary approach for testing, designing, building, and successfully producing an electric motor.
Autosar stands for Automotive Open System Architecture. People also opt for Autosar courses. It is basically meant for beginners who want to learn the applications of the Autosar techniques or the fundamentals and basics of it.
Here one gets to learn about the basic software applications at the very beginning, like the SWCs, the MCL, RTEs, Service layers and the ECU abstraction layer. As a beginner, one gets to learn about inter and intra ECU Communication. These two that are the intra and inter-issue communication are mainly the two types of Autosar techniques like the adaptive Autosar and the classic Autosar.
Thus, I would like to conclude by saying that electric design courses create innovation and will improve the performance of the individuals who learn it as a beginner and provide them safety by creating a friendly environment.
Also Read About – 3 GIFTS TO BLOW YOUR TEENAGER’S MIND